Highly motivated individual with deep technical experience and passion for blending technical know-how into measurable business success.
Bachelor of Business Administration - Management University of Houston - Downtown, Houston, TX 77002
Certified Usability Analyst Human Factors International
- AngularJS, ASP,
- SharePoint Designer,
- ASP.NET, Brackets, Bower,
- jQuery, JSON, Laravel,
- Subversion (SVN), TFS,
- CodeIgniter, CSS 2, CSS 3,
- MySQL, npm, Node.js,
- Twig, Visual Studio,
- D3.js, Dreamweaver,
- Adobe Experience Design, Photoshop, PHP,
- Wordpress, XHTML,
- Fireworks, Git, Grunt,
- SASS/SCSS, SQL,
Digital Strategy / Web Team Lead - Chevron - 2016 to Present
- Responsible for the design and implementation of Chevron’s strategic digital projects and also with helping establish the overall strategic direction of the web/operations team.
Lead Web Developer - Chevron - 2007 to 2016
- Developed flexible enterprise templates for internal, external and mobile-based websites.
- Created interactive touchscreen applications used at Chevron tradeshows, conferences and way-finding in Chevron managed facilities.
- Served as a member of the Chevron brand committee which enhanced internal desktop and mobile website standards.
- Developed code standards for email templates used throughout the enterprise.
- Developed complex, customized web applications based on business needs and requirements.
- Developed prototypes and proof-of-concepts for websites and applications.
- Assisted in the creation of the web developer interview process.
- Mentored other web developers on best practices and techniques.
- Maintained and extended a centralized resource management system which served core asset files to all managed websites.
- Continually researched new and emerging technological trends to bring into the organization.
Web Specialist - Baker Atlas (Baker Hughes) - 2006 to 2007
- Identified new website features and functionality to improve website usability and increase stakeholder engagement.
- Monitored site content and metrics.
- Continually conducted competitive and market analysis.
- Coordinated e-commerce initiatives to assure consistency of messaging and branding.
- Worked with international development partners to address content management system issues and develop new functionality.
- Served as a member of the Baker Hughes Marketing Communications Council.
Intranet Site Web Developer - Baker Petrolite (Baker Hughes) - 2001 to 2006
- Collaborated with internal personnel on content specifications.
- Assisted with new e-commerce initiatives.
- Continually conducted market and competition analysis.
- Analyzed site usage and generated reports for management around various key metrics.
- Developed internal applications based on business requirements.
Co-Founder, Developer & Chief of Product - Adterminal - Jun 2014 to Present AdTerminal is a simple, yet beautiful tool that gives publishers & advertisers the power to visualize their performance metrics across multiple networks so they can make smarter decisions that drive results.
Lead Front-End Developer - Popscreen - May 2008 to Present PopScreen is the world's first video prediction engine. We help people discover videos that are making headlines and the stories behind them.
Co-Founder - SparkEngage - Nov 2011 to Oct 2013 (Asset Acquired) SparkEngage taps into business owners existing networks which include social, in-store traffic, and online e-commerce stores.
Co-Founder/Chief Operating Officer - FindThatStyle - Apr 2010 to Jan 2012 Findthatstyle is a community driven platform that helps users find fashion from their favorite television shows and discover new brands.